ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My black gold 182

So thought i'd get a few pics up of my car.
Done a fair bit to it over the last few weeks, and wanted to say thanks to James and Tom at JMS Tuning for their efforts on making my car the way I want it. they've done a great job on the recaro's, james came up with a way to mount the driver seat to the floor, giving a much improved driving position that wasn't possible on the sub frames, it is perfect now. They also fitted Sportlines, group N remap and removed the acoustic valve. Ive also had the inlets matched, ferodo DS2500, brembo HC and braided lines. New cam & aux belt and a powerflow exhaust with silenced de-cat, which sounds fantastic.

Not very good shots as i was in a rush. Hope you like them ;)

1827.jpg

1829.jpg

18210.jpg

1822.jpg

1826.jpg

1825.jpg

1825.jpg

1828.jpg

1823.jpg

1821.jpg

th_MOV00081.jpg

A short rolling road video
RRGraph.jpg

Cheers ;)

Jay

TTRS & V50
Good figure there.

Jamsport RR ?

Car looking great tbqfh.

EDIT: Didn't read top of RR sheet, lol.

Last edited:
yeah the bracket's are safe, very thick steel and a strong bolts used. so i have no doubts about them.
I got the seats from tompoms, they are original from an Evo8. Really great seats.
Glad you like them though ;)

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Looks ace that mate, makes me think about trading my fn2 in for another rs haha..

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Looking great mate! Glad your happy with it, has come along very nicley, one of my fav exhasts i've heard on a 182 :cool:

Clio 182
Very close dyno result to mine (did it on the same dyno a couple of months ago)

Got 188bhp and 164lbft with matched manifold, remap, k&n flat panel filter and the factory exhaust and the cat still in place.

Blk/Gold 182 FF
very nice mate, how much all that set you back with JMS then? if you dont mind me askin :p i'd love to get myn running ova 182, got a milltek system, ktr filter, just need the inlet manifold done and the remap next :)

very nice mate, how much all that set you back with JMS then? if you dont mind me askin :p i'd love to get myn running ova 182, got a milltek system, ktr filter, just need the inlet manifold done and the remap next :)

Probably best you talk to James or Tom about prices mate. Or visit http://jmstuning.co.uk/ for more info on what they offer. I promise you won't get a better service for your money though. Spot on ;)

Blk/Gold 182 FF
nice one mate, again, looks mint mate, bet your well chuffed with the dyno result aswell! did they service the car too isit?

Too answer the question on Jays behalf, its a custom Powerflow system which is probably one of the best put together systems I am yet to lay eyes on, incredibly small (so potentially very light) although not especially loud & with hi-flow silencers & a silenced decat.

The pics Jay has taken really don't do it justice tbh!

You slatting my photography skills Tom! lol
The eibach springs are top notch. I'd say apart from the re-map, it's probably made the most difference to performance than any other single mod. But when all together makes a really awsome combination.
They are firm, but feel smoother than standard springs. Far less roll, and front end dive. Can take corners with much more confidence and grip also. Plus a nice little drop in ride height to. Very good upgrade for the money.
I've never driven with coilovers, so can't compare to them, but if they are better than the sportlines, then they must be awesome to have. But price difference at the moment makes them a out of reach for me. ;(
The exhaust is a Powerflow, it sounds emense and like Tom said, it's a very small hi-flow back box and silencer. 2.5" pipes, and 3.5" slash cut tail pipes. Very happy with it. Tried to get a yozzasport, but he never returned my emails, :(
Anyways, glad you like it. I'll try get some better pics at some point too ;)