ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My BG FF 182

Vauxhall Frontera
Edit 1 np.jpg
Not the sunniest of days but my car was clean so thought I'd take a few photos. Looking at them confirms my suspicion that I really need to lower my car!

Vauxhall Frontera
ah, if you click on it it gets bigger. can anyone tell me how to make them bigger to start with? i followed the guide but it was the best i could do!

attachment.jpg

Hi! m8 its very easy just upload a photo to a image host and them copy the direct link and just type at beginning of the link
B] at the end of link the same but with slash [B]
get it .

the i's looking just need lowering.:cool:

Last edited:
Looks nice mate. well looked after, looks fine as it is. go for the subtle lower. 20mm? has it been polished aswell

Vauxhall Frontera
Looks nice mate. well looked after, looks fine as it is. go for the subtle lower. 20mm? has it been polished aswell

cheers. yer, i think 20 mm is the max ill get away with due to the amount of speed bumps in my area. dont know if ill get away with just springs to do that or ill need coilovers. Yer i had it hot washed, dries and polished it myself. just had my wheels refurbed too!

Cheers for the advice on how to make the image larger.

As for wheels they sometimes pop up for sale on here and if youre feeling really flush there were some on ebay the other day!

Si

Vauxhall Frontera
haha, i may not have driven to san fransisco but i almost ended up with a very wet clio as i never put the handbrake on properly and it started creaping towards the edge!

Cheers Scotty. "That bridge" is the Forth Rail Bridge for future reference! I just scooted out for a wee drive after I cleaned it!

clio 1.2 mk2
hello mate ive lower my clio on 30mm springs and isnt too bad for speed bumps and it ridiing on 17" alloys, and isnt too low, ive just lowered mine on springs just because i couldnt afford coilovers but if you go sorta any lower then you would have to start changing the shocks, am wright?

Listerine & Poledo
hello mate ive lower my clio on 30mm springs and isnt too bad for speed bumps and it ridiing on 17" alloys, and isnt too low, ive just lowered mine on springs just because i couldnt afford coilovers but if you go sorta any lower then you would have to start changing the shocks, am wright?

Ian Wright?

In answer to your possible question, yeah, unless you want to destroy arch liners on a regular basis, massive drops on 17's will need stiffer shocks, bump stops at an absolute minimum