ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Auto-finessed Inferno :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Thought id take some snaps of before and after the traditional Sunday clean. Apologies with all the photos btw.

Before-

inferno014.jpg

inferno015.gif

inferno016.jpg

inferno017.jpg

After with using the triple polish.

inferno021.jpg

inferno020.jpg

inferno018.jpg

inferno019.jpg

inferno022.jpg

inferno023.jpg

inferno024.jpg

inferno019-1.jpg

inferno020-1.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Its a bargain for the money. The bottle i got was through ebay before auto finese came on here. £8.95 with delivery, micro fibre cloth and aplicator pad, winner. The car does look spot on in the photo's, even if i do say so myself lol. Would tough coat just enhance the shine?

Not a 320d
A little. It will "lock" in the polish you applied and add a little more gloss. It will also have better water behavior so will keep the car cleaner for longer.

If you can spare the cash get it. Its piss easy to use.

Not a 320d
Think so, £20. Check Polished Bliss. Also you can just re apply quickly when needed, bit like waxing your car. Only in the space of 5 minutes.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Job f**king done eh? tripple really does well for £8 a bottle. Invest in Tough Coat now ;)

my thoughts exactly! toughcoat will add a little to the finish but also keep it looking like that for longer. therefore not needing to use tripple for at least 2 to 3 months. makes washing the car much easier

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like an investment then. May ask for it as a pressure for Xmas. Without sounding daft, is tough coat the name or is it made by someone?

2004 Clio RS 182
Lovely, I have tripple and tough coat to go on the my titanium once I get the time.

Loving this inferno though, looks really well.

FF Racing Blue 182
i love looking at infernos everytime i get out of mine i look back at it........i know such a weirdo i am

FF Racing Blue 182
So jealous, I wanted to wash/detail my car today but it was so cold the water had frozen the hose pipe completely solid.

Car is looking excellente!

sorry to hijack your thread a bit mate.......ghm did you buy your car from a guy in dumbarton