ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 5th RS Clio, Monaco 172

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Well I will shortly be getting a company car so unfortunately this meant letting go of my focus ST and my friend wished to buy it so offered me his Monaco in exchange, I have always had a soft spot after we went down to Bolton to get it for him.

So here it is you may recognise the pictures from when Gally detailed it:

8606403237_a3daf29ac4_z_zps5caa6dfb.jpg

8606412459_29fe16fee0_z_zps9fb30c2e.jpg

8606420795_b93844b05f_z_zps136457e0.jpg

Mods:

Sabelt Wheel
Turinis
FK coilovers
Ktec Stealth
V6 Airbox
Cup Spoiler
Cup Spliter

Plans, probably get a set of bucket seat and harness and use this as my track/weekend car and get rid of my stripped 172 cup since its not mot'd or taxed if anyone is looking for one let me know .:cool:

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
yup its a lovely wee car, pretty happy will do for what I need it for. Gaz buy my cup kthnxbye

Cup In bits
Thought you were having my cup ;)

If I was to buy another for the road it would be Monaco or a Flamer... Very nice.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You know how I feel about this. I want one on 2118s with no fogs and some hard mods. Monaco is a special colour.

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Monaco is such a lovely colour, and that looks perfect.

Very jealous, I'd like to own a Monaco next, if I were to get rid of the Ph1.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
That's perfect I miss my Monaco so so badly and seeing this has just made me sad. Again it's perfect!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
cheers guys, its a tad slow compared to my ST but still brings a smile to my face

Wee cheeky steering wheel shot

null_zpsc85598e3.jpg

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Cracking car, sits perfect.

How do you find the FK coilovers?

Cheers

aye they are not bad, second clio I have had them on, not really had a chance to test these ones fully. Really liked my H&Rs on my last road cup, and got ktec ones on the track cup which are surprisingly ok.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
What FK is you've got? I've got high sports on he turbo and there good but not adjustable dampers

ive believe they are the non adjustable ones ive not looked, I had the adjustable ones on my first cup.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I don't even think Ally had the wheel when I drove it. Transforms the car.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
he had the wheel for ages, but it was never fitted I don't think its long on, tho whoever has put it on the indicators don't auto cancel going one way so will need to get that looked at. But totally one of the best things you can do to them, couldn't drive it with the boat wheel

R14 CUP
Stunning Gaz, presume this means you don't want the Cup back ;)

This the one that was in the pictures that you sent me me when I bought the cup?

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Stunning, Gaz!

cheers danny

Stunning Gaz, presume this means you don't want the Cup back ;)

This the one that was in the pictures that you sent me me when I bought the cup?

still first dibs on the cup back ;) though I need to sell my cup as no point in having two clios and a company car :S

Aye this is the one in those pictures I sent you, just with the back raised up so it wasn't arse down stanced

Looks lovely that!

Welcome to the club, although it's all about 2118's

a7urara6.jpg

I do like them on 2118s the one Si had I believe looked epic, is that a picture of it? I need a set of 15s for it so who knows :cool: