ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 3 wheeled mk3 clio lol

Mk3 Clio
Sorry about the quality of the photos they were from my phone.

The wheel was basically hanging off . Just glad no body work was damaged

Had my money planned on some stuff but not now :dapprove:

Attachments

• Image024.jpg
    Image024.jpg
    345.2 KB · Views: 116
  • Image027.jpg
    Image027.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Image028.jpg
    Image028.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 75
  Mk3 Clio
Went round a corner in the town and lost it nearly went through a shop window bounced off the kerb and spun round just glad a never hit a pole or damaged the bodywork am fixing it 2 morro night at my cousins garage everything going well should be back on the rd on friday needed alot of parts thought killer :(

a combination of wet road and trying to drift in a front wheel drive clio + being a idiot lol

Mk3 Clio
*track arm going into the steering rack plus the track rod end

*Bottom arm plus ball joint

*Full Drive Shaft

*Drop Link

*New Wheel

*possible a steering setup ??

Hmmm...not very clever trying to "drift" on a wet road in a built up area! Idiot?, I second that..

Mk3 Clio
the road was quiet and there was not eny parked cars but still isnt the point im still a complete idiot!!!

ST
Ah good old 911 recovery..

Also where in town, if you'd nearly come through my shop window you would've needed more than car parts ;)

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
the road was quiet and there was not eny parked cars but still isnt the point im still a complete idiot!!!

We've all done stupid things and sometimes still do in hindsight, lucky no one was hurt and that you've not done any body damage.
Hope it all goes as planned on fixing it................

Mk3 Clio
was no bad got the recovery for nothing cause a do work for the guy in 911 he says it would have cost £140 aswell!!

wheres your shop alan ??

cheers gman!!

E30 318iS x2
At least ya learned ya lesson as it where we've all done things we haven't been proud of no one means to do damage.

Get it fixed up and get that exhaust on ;)

Golf TDI
my mate done exactly the same thing the other day , same damage etc . good luck getting it fixed mate . :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
ouch tough break man,
im so careful on corners now,
slightest bit of hacking round corners in this weather and im facing the other way :(

and i will say, call me a chav, but front wheel drive drifting in empty carparks is a great way to let off steam.