ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 200, Nice or Shed?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I quite like it. What it sounds like when driving I have no idea. Worth a try though imo

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It's one of those situations though where it will sound wicked on a B road blast or a track day, but you'd look like a complete turd pulling out of the works carpark making all that racket.

Clio 182
I had mine removed after 2 days of owning the car. It needed a bit more noise and the centre silencer removed was just right!
Cheap too!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You need a video of two things, a minute of driving around normally, pulling out of junctions and driving at 30/cruising at 70, then one of giving it hell.

If the former isn't too bad and the latter sounds brilliant it's worth while.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
You need a video of two things, a minute of driving around normally, pulling out of junctions and driving at 30/cruising at 70, then one of giving it hell.

If the former isn't too bad and the latter sounds brilliant it's worth while.

This tbh, I cant decide if it sounds a bit too tinny.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Got the Mrs to film me cruising at 30, pulling off, driving by giving it some beans and a quick stand still rev. Also filmed driving inside the car for interior noise. Will work out how to crop/upload the vid soon

I thought this was a thread about you keeping your 200, going to Nice (France) or buying a shed. Nice car btw!

Superleggera'd MK3
Bet she loved standing out in the cold..... :)

like the sound mate, not too loud when u dont open it up