ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 200 at Oulton Park today...(PIC HEAVY)

Da

Less
This probably wont interest everyone, but here's some action shots of my 200 down at Oulton today.

Great weather too! :cool:

Enjoy,

OultonPark001.jpg

OultonPark002.jpg

OultonPark003.jpg

OultonPark004.jpg

OultonPark005.jpg

OultonPark006.jpg

OultonPark007.jpg

OultonPark008.jpg

OultonPark009.jpg

OultonPark010.jpg

OultonPark011.jpg

OultonPark012.jpg

OultonPark013.jpg

OultonPark014.jpg

OultonPark015.jpg

All pics are courtesy of Xtreme Sports Photography.

Oh, and yes, I know the car is filthy :rasp:

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I seriously love your car.

One of three 200's on here that I'd have.

Yours. Daniel's. Steve's.

Da

Less
Good good! What did you think of it!?

The car or the track Steve? LOL!

I seriously love your car.

One of three 200's on here that I'd have.

Yours. Daniel's. Steve's.

Wow, cheers dude! :)

Thanks for the comments everyone.

The 200 performed faultlessly to be fair, it was my first time on track in it so I wasn't pushing too hard but all the same had awesome fun!
Car just feels so planted out there, you've got to really push it to get even a slight feeling that it's struggling for grip.
Brakes are amazing too, so much improved over the 182 it's unreal! Undoubtedly one of the car's best features!

Some good track behaviour too, no idiots out and about which is always a bonus!

Mondeo TDCI 130
The car! :) I can imagine it being great, i just haven't got the b****cks to do it!!!

Christopher, thats high praise!!:cool:

Da

Less
LOL, you've modified yours so why haven't you got the b****cks to put it on track?? ;)
You'd love it!

High praise indeed, my fellow GW owner :)

Mondeo TDCI 130
Yeah but im a pussy! he he he! Mine is tucked up for winter already!! I am smoking a 106 DIEsel! ha ha! Although, i have only filled it up once since i got it on the road 4 weeks ago :)

clio 172
Nice pics mate, i was there too, i was in the silver 172 with Brucey on the number plates, was a good day

Da

Less
Yeah was a cracking day - weather was spot on. Saw your Trophy a few times mate. :)

Needing a wash...
October050.jpg

October051.jpg

October052.jpg

October053.jpg

October054.jpg

Nice 'Rari in the paddock too...

October055.jpg

October056.jpg

October057.jpg

:cool:

Arctic 182
Yeah but the guy would'nt take it out, pu**y i was there to with the gold nova and silver megane f1 saw you a few times going round looks well mate R888 time for you i think :)

182 ff with cup pack's
i think my mate was at this trackday to in a white nova, Not sure how he got on was only his 2nd ever trackday. yours looks very nice from the pictures to!!

S-max, integra dc2
I was there aswell, your clio looked very nice, i saw you on track a couple of times. I was in my blue cup with my mate in his trophy and another in his silver megane r26r, great day but not so good for my mate with the trophy!

Mk2 Monaco Blue 172
Are u guys going in December as well to Oulton. I need to get along in my 172 i only live 15mins away :approve:

Da

Less
Cheers for the comments everyone! :)

I was there aswell, your clio looked very nice, i saw you on track a couple of times. I was in my blue cup with my mate in his trophy and another in his silver megane r26r, great day but not so good for my mate with the trophy!

Saw your cars too mate, love the look of the .r's! What happened to your mate's Trophy, I didn't see anything?

Didn't realise so many people on here were down there yesterday!

S-max, integra dc2
Cheers for the comments everyone! :)

Saw your cars too mate, love the look of the .r's! What happened to your mate's Trophy, I didn't see anything?

Didn't realise so many people on here were down there yesterday!

He was having bit of a battle with the silver megane f1 and he went from 4th to 2nd. Its done the gearbox and the cambelt also snapped, apart from that we all had a good day