ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1998 Facelift Toyota Glanza V

CMR

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A ROFLCOPTER
My other car for sale, it might not appeal to the majority of people on here but no harm I guess.
Genuine reason for sale (I have the trophy now and cant run both cars)

Its running about 170BHP atf, spec list on pistonheads

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1082702.htm

1082702-1.jpg

1082702-7.jpg

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
very nice, red ones are rare as well, as i'm sure you already know.

CMR

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A ROFLCOPTER
Indeed, only a handful of facelift red ones in the UK.

I've not had much solid interest, only dreamers :(

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
having similar issues selling my 182, just dreamers and time wasters (except for one guy but have not heard anything from him in a while).

CMR

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A ROFLCOPTER
Haha thanks, i've had all sorts offered in part ex on pistonheads despite saying i'm not interested 1.1 saxo's etc!

Just want it to go, taking up a garage space at my house and I need some cash to get the trophy a few bits :(

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
I like them because they look like they should be able to go fast, would never own one after the picture someone posted of that lads that had been crashed and it was completley smahed in, very fragile :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
It does look nice, but That sounds like boat loads of money for an imported 11 year old Toyota starlet.

Looks nice though.