ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 went Blue today! :D

Gave the car a good polish today, and think I've washed off one of the colours!! :eek: its decided to go blue now... lol love this car! It changes colours every day.. :D

If u'd like t see some more pics here of the blue day.. heres the LINK

blue3.gif

blue0.gif

Last edited:
Rich said:
Looks so different to the greeny/gold pics you posted the other day.

My mate saw my car for 1st time today... and just kept saying its lovely blue colour! Had to convince him it isnt always blue..lol. Its Voodoo magic :eek:

cookie155 said:
looks awesome mate...what cleaning products you using?

Thanks very much, the products I used were new to me this time.. I normally use Meguiars or Mothers, but this time used Klasse AIO 500ml, from www.Motorgeek.co.uk very good stuff, as i had lots of smell tar spots to get off....and it worked a treat! and then Mothers Wax.

cat171 said:
Not a bad colour Grant, but tbh its not a patch on the v6 ;)

hi mate, lol.. well I really did polish the Vee till it desolved! :D It was more of a beast than the 182.. but enjoying this one as its a bit different than most.. plus the five still has a bit to do on it till its finished.. so will be needing to raid the bank to get that finished soon. (dam things! cost a fortune) lol.

rex said:
You polish it so much it'll dissolve! lol.

Looks good tho mate.

lol... thanks for the compliments on the car peeps, I havent had it long... and its amazing how the colour changes in different lights.. credit goes to Reno for giving us these mad colours! :cool: