ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 on Superleggs

Nissan 370Z
2ze9gti.jpg

Crappy picture i know!

Nissan 370Z
It was the spiggot rings, they were a 68 to 57.1, so got some 68 to 60.1 and all is good! Looks alot better in the flesh but thanks.
Caliper painting this weekend! Have yellow...lol..shall see how it looks!

Nissan 370Z
Yeah i am...had my 4locking wheels nut drilled out as they were stuck, so have some more coming!
I actually prefer to turinis! Not as common.

Nissan 370Z
I went to TyreMen, and they had some OZ's in, in that exact size! Was bloody lucky!
Ill try get a better pic with a better camera when the sunds out!
Yellow calipers are really gonna stand out! lol

koi

Audi S1
Looks good, took you long enough to get them on lol

Hope you're not driving with only 3 bolts :S

Mini Cooper S
Yellow would look good, brighten up the wheels a bit. Wtd are those centre caps? They don't say OZ!

Stagecoach Ticket
haha

they look very good! love these wheels shame OZ stopped making them becomming quite rare now
yellow brakes look gash mate do em gloss black will look cool if u want more show in that region get some uprated discs

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Have you wrapped you're nice new wheels in Nexen Tyres??

Wheels look good and as others have said I'd go Black Calipers....Yellow would look shite.

Nissan 370Z
The fronts had nexens till i get something better, back are pzeros.

Well i liked Boosh's Calipers and his are yellow, which is why i fancied doing them in yellow, would get some yellow wheel decals too.