ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 182 cup

Ph1 track slag
I'm new to here so thought i'd post a pic of my car its a 182 cup bought it three weeks ago its done 34,000 full renault history etc etc totally standard though!

P1010355.jpg

Ph1 track slag
yea some eibach's, exhaust of some kind just stuck on which one to get really want to avoid loudness just want the extra performance. Maybe some turini's in anthracite or white...oh yea and i want one of them towing eyes!

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
very nice, when i had my rb cup i ended up buying all the extras lol leather, engine bay cover, xenons, bootnet and steering wheel. id personally go for a milltek with decat, there not too loud but definetly imporve the performance

Megane 225 F1
very nice, when i had my rb cup i ended up buying all the extras lol leather, engine bay cover, xenons, bootnet and steering wheel. id personally go for a milltek with decat, there not too loud but definetly imporve the performance

FLOL i been thinking about this. See so many cups about for sale but the amount it would cost to put xenons and interior in, i might as well wait for a FF

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
yeh i did want a fullfat, but couldnt find a decent rb with lowish miles so i went for the cup, and spent loads getting the fullfat bits lol

Megane 225 F1
Im going a different route altogether lol. im looking at one on saturday that hasnt got the cup spoiler pack. £200 should get me one ;)

Ph1 track slag
Dont think i'm going to bother getting a decat as i've read thats what makes it louder.

I actually wanted a cup didnt really want a ff as none of the extras really appealled to me just liked the idea of having the basic 'lightweight' model even though its hardly any difference. My car is missing the cup badges off the door pillars what should they look like i tried a search but didnt find any good pics of them?.