ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 172 cup is gone :~(

Titanium ph1 turbo
yup,

traded it in for the scenic, deal complete today... my last ever drive in my cup :-( ... need a family car, baby now etc. I know i'll miss it.... hopefully when the time comes in the next year or so and I get a job again (year out doing msc), i'll be able to get another good car...

Clio MK2 172
My mate just had a kid, his MR2 is going bye bye....the joys of parent hood.!! I told him to get a kid-rack... ;)

I have a kid and have another on the way. I still have a clio 172 and don't plan on getting rid. The clio has enough room and is cheap enough to run.

Titanium ph1 turbo
172 Dave said:
tell me u didnt get the 1.4 mate.............

yeh its the 1.4... at the end of the day, yeh its slow.. but it gets from A to B, thats all I wanted.. something bigger, safe, with basic comforts.

When we go back to being a 2-car family i'll get another hot hatch or so, i've still got my 5 turbo in the garage for the summer months ;)

2 kids here runnin a 2.0 16v 2003 scenic with all the trimmings + the 172 Ph1, infact its just dawned on me im mad....................2 kids!!!!!