ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 172 and williams

My white J reg hybrid lives in the garage, if it worked i would have stuck it on the end, the nieghbours love it :roll:

DSC00573.jpg

a while back -

100_0984.jpg

100_0985.jpg

100_0987.jpg

Do you think they believed me when i said they wernt all mine?!

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
LOL!!!! a bit like my yard!! valver in the garage, 182 in the yard, mk1 1.2 in other shed and 2 more mk1's for spares!!! neighbours love me!!!

Great lookin line up!!

a week or so, prefer the mk1's.
Black hybrid (my keeper car) in the pics got writtan off by a drunk hit and run driver, who left a trail off oil all the way to his, now have my j plate white hybrid which is on its 4th engine since ive owned it, and isnt on the road, Bad luck much ?

nope JJM
yes it was mine, now belongs to a lad on Clio16valver who has repainted and restored it, its mint. the williams 2 in the second pics was broken (as will be the one in the first pic unless soemone buys it), the black one was writtan off.