ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.2 clio

Clio 1.2
hey guys

just thought post couple of pics, i no she's only a 1.2 but gets me from a to b great first car and nice to drive in rain unlike the motobike :)

DSCN0838.jpg

DSCN0844.jpg

thanks

Phil

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good that mate. Nice and clean, bodywork looks in good nick aswell.

120d M Sport
Identical to mine when I bought it too! I still think it looks really good just standard like that. Nice purchase mate :)

EDIT: where in the midlands are you from?

Last edited:
  1992 Mini City
Same as mine, when i bought it, now i've gone and ruined it, but it feels more like mine now.

However, if it "gets you from a to b", then yo're not going to want to change it, which is just as well, 'cause it's a beauty.

Clio 1.2
cheers for the kind comments guys :D

yeah i love the look of it would like to lower it a bit but going to leave it as insure costs proves otherwise lol

i am based at lichfield you?

Clio 1.2
Same as mine, when i bought it, now i've gone and ruined it, but it feels more like mine now.

However, if it "gets you from a to b", then yo're not going to want to change it, which is just as well, 'cause it's a beauty.

cheers dude

mk4 golf gttdi180
Welcome pal, i seee your from the rugely area? haunted bridge is always a good place for shots, i keep forgetting to go there

Clio 1.2
Welcome pal, i seee your from the rugely area? haunted bridge is always a good place for shots, i keep forgetting to go there

yeah used to live near there now in lichfield its great place for sunset shots etc, nice drive out in the lanes around there too