ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MWM's New Project- Time to go VERY fast!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I cant answer that question, no progress at all, theyve been too busy on customer cars lately :(

Hopefully over winter it will move on a bit though.

Ph1 172 & Clio DCi
Finally had a chance to start making some progress.

I've dropped the car off with my mate who does a bit of fabrication work.

He owed me a favour after i did some work for him on his 280bhp Zetec Turbo Citron C2. (Just because it's so cool.... Pics)

3y3e8e2a.jpg

dy5aju2u.jpg

zysyjyha.jpg

He has started to fit the engine mounts and swap the diff over.

jege3u7u.jpg

y4apede8.jpg

edu4ugez.jpg

pepe4epu.jpg

tate4uhu.jpg

Porkie from the forum found his old intercooler and donated that to the cause too. :).

ehanubys.jpg

I've also brought a race technologys Dash2 for it too. :).

amadunuq.jpg

I've also re soldiered the MSD wasted spark driver into the ECU

are6a2a8.jpg

u6y9e3uz.jpg

Hopefully things are going to start moving a bit faster now with this project. I'm going to put ALOT of effort into staying free at least 2 days a month to get building. I have recently got to the end of a massive project for a friend of mine that will free up a lot of spare time.

Forged Focus RS engine in a series 2 ERST.

ehyrunuj.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Good to see progress :)

Those wheels look great, not that its really about how it looks anyway, but still better to look good than not :)

Ph1 172 & Clio DCi
The westie is ready to come home. :)

The diff is mounted in the chassis are the rear has been gusseted for extra strength.

It needs a good paint but is a good job.

e2u5e6eb.jpg

u2asyrus.jpg

I've had all the engine parts powdercoated too so the engine will look really smart in the bay.

jy4y5upa.jpg

And also a MASSIVE thanks to Chip. He owed me some labour hours so instead of paying me brought me these truly EPIC seats. I absolutely love them.

aqasuguq.jpg

ere6aguq.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Ooo I like them - they look like some kind of weird footprint!