ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

music downloading

1996 Valver
Was just about to start the same thread!!!

Use limewire atm, don't hate it but ideally would like a program where I can download whole albums, not just tracks, Anyone help??

How about a PM for me Billy;)

1996 Valver
Thanks Andy:D

Would use torrents, but don't realy understand it all.
Are there any Very simple guides to torrents, Needs to be for simple people like me:eek:

Revels Mum & Sister
Its like £1 an album or something daft though and quick and the back catalogue is huge

You should be fine on your £2600 wage ;)

Octy VRS
Downloading torrents is easy to learn. I knew nothing just over a year ago and since then have had to buy 2 new hard drives to cope. I would advise using uTorrent to start, as it has limited functionality and doesn't slow down your pc as much as say Azureus.
Have a look at the guide below. It is done step by step with screenshots. If you read through and follow the instructions properly you shouldn't have any problems.
http://www.zeropaid.com/news/6184/uTorrent+-+A+Beginner's+guide+to+BitTorrent+downloading

Astra coupe
torrents are simply a compressed file. you just have to use a torrent programe to download them. i personally use bitcomet, have done for about a year. download albums,films anything really. Loads of sites on the net too. mininova.org, torrentreactor.net ect...

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Bit tornado for me . Bit comet isn't supported on the best site i know for films :quiet: ;)

i just downloaded azureus and am downloading from isohunt, (all backups for my original copys) and is very fast, downloading @ 197/kbs.

the other site billy was very slow, lol

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^ It depends who your downloading off . If they have a fast connection then its a song a minute ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
alarm%20clock.jpg

AM

+

thinsulate_3hol_balaclava.jpg

+

s4c0034.jpg

+

hmv.jpg

+

island05c.jpg

=

DavesCDs.jpg

:D

Last edited:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^ Pmsl , you forgot the getaway car . No good with a clio the boots too small , lol .

SLK 350
Reason people may use Allofmp3.com is because it's actually legal. However recently Visa/Mastercard have stopped allowing their cards being used on that site at the request of RIAA I believe.

Allofmp3 means the artists themselves get no royalties or revenue from your money, the only thing it satisfies is some obscure Russian licensing law, which basically make sit legal for us to download the music.

Torrent or Usenet is where it's at though for sure.

Reason people may use Allofmp3.com is because it's actually legal. However recently Visa/Mastercard have stopped allowing their cards being used on that site at the request of RIAA I believe.

Allofmp3 means the artists themselves get no royalties or revenue from your money, the only thing it satisfies is some obscure Russian licensing law, which basically make sit legal for us to download the music.

Torrent or Usenet is where it's at though for sure.

im confuzzled. sounds dodge as f**k imo. no way would I give my card details to a dodge ruski. he will be buying guns and bombs with your hard earned cash to support the cause.

plus if it is illegal surely they can trace you with your card details. like they do with peidos.