ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Music App not remembering last played position

320d M Sport
Really starting to get on my tits this now.

I go to work, play music in the car. Then, several hours later I come home... And it's not playing from where I left it. Usually just the start of a playlist or something. Loads of people have the same problem apparently.

Does anybody know a fix?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Drives me f**king insane mate. There's no way of combating this on the standard player, and I've now tried 'TuneWiki', 'TapTunes', 'Toones', 'Splyce' & 'Beat' as alternatives... none work. It's obviously just something built into iOS 7 that's f**king it up, because it was a lot, lot better on iOS 6.

I'm gradually working my way through every single alternative on the App Store so I'll update you if I get one that works!

320d M Sport
Drives me f**king insane mate. There's no way of combating this on the standard player, and I've now tried 'TuneWiki', 'TapTunes', 'Toones', 'Splyce' & 'Beat' as alternatives... none work. It's obviously just something built into iOS 7 that's f**king it up, because it was a lot, lot better on iOS 6.

I'm gradually working my way through every single alternative on the App Store so I'll update you if I get one that works!

Haha. Clearly pissing you off too mate..!

Talk about going backwards... Fkn sort it out!

Yellow 197
f***s me off too!

Whats even more annoying, I'm listening to a mix on soundcloud get half way through and out the car, get back in and its lost the mix, reset itself and gone back to the home page! AAARRGGGHHH

E92 325D
Is it not a case of ticking "remember position" in iTunes when you transfer songs onto your iPhone/iPod? Under "Get Info"

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Fixed in 7.1 i think. Need to test it, but i think its sorted.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Do you have iOS 7.1 already? Beta or something? Was just reading it should be out in a couple of days...

182 Cup
Yeah this bugs me too, every time I turn ignition it resets and plays all songs alphabetically, getting sick of hearing the same song!! As far as I'm aware it has been to do with ios7.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I'd say it's actually slightly worse now :S given up trying other players for the time being... tending to just hit shuffle whenever it starts from the beginning again. Annoying I never get to listen to the second half of mixes though!

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I've noticed that the shuffle function is also terrible now, in that sometimes it plays songs by the same artist or off the same album 4, 5 even 6 songs in a row.