ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Multi-story Spray Booth

Tav

Clio 197
Gave a friend a hand tonight to get ready for Edition 38 tomorrow. He's been spraying on the logo's of all the events he goes to this year. So far that's MIVW and as of tomorrow ED38, followed by Players later in the year.

It's raining and windy and we had no access to a garage. So we took my home brew stencil off to a multi-story car park and braved the chavs and drunks to get it on. Strange night!

pidgespray.jpg

Tav

Clio 197
The Vento bonnet was rough when he bought it from a breakers so the matt black went on as a temp fix, now the logo's are going on for this year as an impromptu idea ...by next year he'll prob. have a nicely sprayed bonnet instead.

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
ahh rite i dint notice that i thought he was using a normal painted bonnet , was gonna say thats gonna be a expensive fix by the time hes had bonnet andwings painted to remove it .

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Dont like the idea much myself.

But good skills and worth the laugh until he gets it done properly...