ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MSN contacts problems

Ph2 172
I think I must have corrupted my contacts file somehow, but does any one have any suggestion to fixing it.

If I try to add a contact from my desktop machine, i just get a message saying that "Windows live service is not available now" and that i have added the contact, but they will be completed with the service is availbale. That contact is then shown offline.

I don't get any notifications saying people have added me. Until I sign in using my laptop, then I get the notifications and the people are shown as on line.

I have litterally had them sat next to each other here, with one showing people off line, the other showing them on line.

Any ideas??

Ph2 172
Tried that, but makes no difference. Also tried deleting the contacts folder and re-starting. However, it wouldn't log in then!

I think when you just re-install, it still uses the original contacts folder. So I possibly need to try the un install, delete contacts and then re-install.