ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MS Word 2007 Product Key required.

Mondeo STTDCI
Right,

The wonderful suppliers of my laptop stuck on Word 2007 for me. But didnt give me a disc or product key. So it has limited functionality. I spose as a trial for encourgement for me to buy it?

Anyway...how do I get such a product key?

Thanks

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Office isnt a cheap product to have. Think how business feel for a lience for Office 2007 pro at £300 a pop and a VLK is around a £2000 depending on how many use it.

The 3 user licence is for 1 activation, 2nd is a reinstall and 3rd is a reinstall ment to be.

But you can get 6 activations of out of it before you have to phone MS and tell them you have it on one pc

Also works with normal office 2007 if you know someone with it legitimately.

But i never told you that.

Office isnt a cheap product to have. Think how business feel for a lience for Office 2007 pro at £300 a pop and a VLK is around a £2000 depending on how many use it.

The 3 user licence is for 1 activation, 2nd is a reinstall and 3rd is a reinstall ment to be.

But you can get 6 activations of out of it before you have to phone MS and tell them you have it on one pc

Also works with normal office 2007 if you know someone with it legitimately.

But i never told you that.

no it allows it to be used on 3 pc's at th esame time look

Office Home and Student 2007 is licensed only for noncommercial use by households. The retail license terms permit installation and use of Office Home and Student 2007 on three devices.

2009 Focus RS
fella's, don't beat around the bush, Nearly all i suspect on here have an 'acquired' copy of word which cost nothing etc and if you say you don't, your probably lying.

Mondeo STTDCI
I dont. I refuse to DL s**t from torrents and that anymore. I have dead laptop next to me reminding me not to do it anymore.

Fiesta ST
I got mine off Technet for Evaluation purposes :) i'm still evaluating it a year on :) just like all my virtual servers :)