ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mr Griffiths in the valver - Bristol

Vee dub

lol Good to finally meet you mate :)

I wasnt planning on going that way but i saw the valver and decided to go home the other way! lol

Looks sweet decked on those turbines :D

Should get yourself to our next CS meet up

(that bird in the yellow punto would not move over! :mad:) lol

Tom

lol, good to meet you too mate :) at last! yours was also looking damn fine! the body work looked immaculate, at least from the brief glance i got! hehe

that yellow punto got infront of me on the ring roads too! where do you live anyway mate?

i have to say, valvers dont half look menacing in your rear view mirror :D see you around soon hopefully :)

Vee dub

lol cheers mate, needs a bit of a clean - flies all over the front! lol Just finished football training on the downs.

Yeah seeing yours from my mirror looked :cool:

Its great to see another valver around to be honest, I hardly ever see them.

I live in a small village just outside of Chipping sodbury, so i went the M4 then got off at jnct for bath etc, then im there. You?

That woman just didnt move, even when the other lane was clear for a mile! I wanted to catch up with the valver! lol

Tom

im just off the ring roads, in Emersons Green. Only moved in a couple of weeks ago, and this place has a garage :D so ive now got space to do stuff like refurb the turbines - hurrah!

Itll be a DIY job so well see how well they turn out! It will also help determine whether or not I do any more DIY jobs on my car :p

I know what you mean about not seeing other valvers. Makes you wonder where they all are and how many are left.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

I used to see loads round Bristol! lol

Valvers look great in the rear view though i must admit!

Vee dub

Nah I dont see many at all, I know of a silver one (know the lad) a girl in a red one near me, and Sis, plus another two.

Rare things! :D

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Hmm fair enough!

Theres a couple in weston. 3 in Clevedon where i live.

Oh and i see loads in Bristol on the weekends. I hate seeing them though, too many memories! :(

Vee dub

Compared to others, rare as fook to be fair.

Always makes me look twice when I see one! lol

ive seen a silver one around on turbines, youngish lad driving it, so maybe the one you know Tom? I gave him the thumbs up once and he shunned me, lol.

Vee dub

lol Yeah that maybe him, hes not a mate or anything just know of him from school.

Altho apparently he waves at all the valvers he sees so may not have liked the look of you si! lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

dam it i never see any other valvers, but i do live in the sticks.... we still need to get our 3 together guys, went down through cheddar gorge again in a mates car tonite...has to be done in the valver

Vee dub

I live bang in the middle of the sticks too, just gota venture out to find some valvers! lol