ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MPG figure won't ever change

Megane Sport F1 :)
Hey,

Iv got a 2003 172 and since iv owned the car (about a year now) the MPG only stays at 33.3. Iv driven it hard for long periods of time and also cruised at 40mph for ages at low revs but it won't change lol!

any ideas..?

thanks,

David

E46 M3, Clio 182
May be a silly question, but have you tried resetting the trip computer? As the 33.3mpg will be an average, probably over thousands of miles.

Last edited:
I haven't tried resetting it,but I will now. Is this where u hold the button on the stalk in whilst turning ignition on..?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
TBf to the OP, I forgot how to reset mine for about 6 months,
then when I needed to know how much range I had, I remembered the button was there,
then realised my mpg was working again. lol

​But then again I am a bit of a mong sometimes.

CursedTitanium 182FF
Ignition on / press button on end of stalk till at MPG / press small black reset button on clocks / done.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Every car i've ever driven it's always been the same to reset these things lol.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Every car i've ever driven it's always been the same to reset these things lol.

Indeed, but there isn't any need for some people to be so cuntish with their replies, just makes them look like silly billy's.

I'm asking a question simply because I need abit of assistance and advice to help me, that's all. Sometime people post up purely to take the pi$$...