ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

moving on from 106 gti's to clios! pics inside..

106 gti/clio 182
hi! after 3 years of messing around with gti's iv decided i want a better car! so im after a 182 :) already seen the banter and abuse on this forum is 100times better than 106owners... heres a few pics of my old motors, hopefully followed by one of a 182 next week if all goes to plan...

lj52014.jpg

sundancegti054.jpg

cherrygtinvh006.jpg

epe001-1.jpg

track shots...nurburgring and rockingham last year

20110924-060_60_20110925_1318627205.jpg

mubkorrrdd.jpg

back to nurburgring in may so need a 182 asap so i can tweak a few things before i go ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
The 106's look great, welcome to the club and good luck with the 182 purchase.

Welcome.

I have seen you 106owners in the sale section I'm looking for a 106Gti myself yours was slighty out my price range though.

RB 182 Ftw

S3, HD Nightster
Welcome mate. I had a pre-cat, non sunroof, 1.4 xsi in cherry red with a pugsport a long long time ago. Absolutely loved it.

Clio 172 cup
Welcome mate.

Be warned, clios are a lot harder to tune than a 106 gti

Infact a no standard clio is quicker than a stripped out cammed gti

106 gti/clio 182
Welcome mate.

Be warned, clios are a lot harder to tune than a 106 gti

Infact a no standard clio is quicker than a stripped out cammed gti

ino mate. the red xsi was stripped out and cammed n it beat my mates 182 quite easily. but at the end of the day there a lot more of a car whilst still being quick and good round corners

Clio 172 cup
Your right, its a good upgrade and they are alot more grown up and refined, better built etc.

But whilst a exhaust and filter makes a noticable difference on a gti, it does f**k all for performance on a clio

Clio 172 cup
Forgot to say, if your still gunna do track days its a 172cup you want

Cheaper, lighter and faster than a 182.

You will 100% regret buying a 182

106 gti/clio 182
Forgot to say, if your still gunna do track days its a 172cup you want

Cheaper, lighter and faster than a 182.

You will 100% regret buying a 182

na i want the half leather interior and all the extras the 182s come with. its gonna be my daily aswel not just a balls out track ****

Golf 7R
Welcome. All of your 106's look tastefully done.

In terms of speed, I can't see there being a lot in it. My AX GT, with Cammed VTS engine, 4-2-1 Janspeed, stripped ( 650kgs ) plays with 1*2's, but I would'nt want to crash in it. At least with the 182 you will get the best of both worlds.

Enjoy.

106 gti/clio 182
Welcome. All of your 106's look tastefully done.

In terms of speed, I can't see there being a lot in it. My AX GT, with Cammed VTS engine, 4-2-1 Janspeed, stripped ( 650kgs ) plays with 1*2's, but I would'nt want to crash in it. At least with the 182 you will get the best of both worlds.

Enjoy.

cheers boss. yea im wanting a 182 cos there a better car in general and still have power and are still able corner!