ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Moved on up in the world

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Right some of you might remember my clio, 1.6 blue, yellow badge blah blah blah... anyway this morning i just baught a 182 ff black gold 04:) cat back milteck exhaust

I pick it up saturday pics will be up then :)

Mercedes C320!
nice one... Wish i could make this jump but just cant afford the insurance... if you dont mind me askin how old you are..?
cheers :)

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
haha cant wait pick it up saturday, iv just turned 19. anyway here are some pics of my new car :)

MMFCAP5QANRCAGLX1ISCAQ1BYPOCAD343DE.jpg

HYSCAZGHRWWCAG2J26XCAW6EUW8CA7IQOG4.jpg

2UNCAAI2M7CCAU9CGH4CA62UVWICAZR3TGY.jpg

Another thing i forgot to mention he has the carbon fibre k-tech splitter :D cheers

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Thanks, just a quick question to everyone, my right hand exhaust tip seems slightly lower than the left are all miltek systems like this?

Static Low
i dunno why people allow themselves to get raped by insurance.

im 19. crawling about in my 1.2 and im happy.

come 21 .. it should be alot happier days insurance wise for something like a cup aslong as i dont smash my car up lol

fair play to u tho bud

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
listen to dunlop mate no hero driving!
and a think they need a bit of packing in the hangers ect... for the exhaust to sit
right.
pm christopher.

TTRS & V50
Very nice at your age mate, i was glad when i got mine at 20. Cant wait till next years renewal comes about being a year older :)

Nimbus Megane R26
i also have a blackgold miltek'd 18poo lol. Dont suppose you bought this from a lad in lichfield called dan did you? i travelled down and got mine from him, he sells RS's

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
nah got it from a dealer. Cant wait to take it out now, any tips on what to do like subtle mods? cheers

200 Gordini
silvervisions, s2000 ariel, sportlines, led sidelights, led interior & numberplate light, shorter numberplate to fit the recess, paint calipers, c/f splitter :D

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
saturday, having trouble with drive away insurance though because of being under the age of 25

200 Gordini
You get 7 days free insurance from norwich union (if you're getting it off renault) but you need to be 25 or over.

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
sorted now, done it with honda :) soo tommorow will all be mine haha, chris you going to meet me tommorow then?

BG182®
Bet this will be your best Christmas ever.

I thought about getting a 1*2 when I was 19 but I opted for a 206 GTi, had my fun with that and now in a few months time I'll be 21 and be able to insure the 1*2 without being bummed.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Nice car mate, ull be fine i had a 313 bhp front wheel drive corsa turbo when i was 18 and live to tell the tale :p