ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Motorbike insurance help.

Bike*
Just put a deposit on a new motorbike and gunna pick it up in the van at the weekend.
The problem is that i can't ride it until April 20th 14 due to being restricted to 33bhp.

How can i go about just insuring my bike from theft for just 5 months?
In april i will be insuring fully comp for 12 months.

i'm currently fully comp on my current bike until August 14. (Don't know whether that makes a difference).

cheers for your help.

Pics:
current bike:

6d9ac985a734c79d7bae9e8f8b641346.jpg

new bike:
13f702f0fea8df9db00d7be758fbe0d1.gif

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I tried this, apparently you can't insure a bike of you haven't got the license for it or you're not entitled to ride it.

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

ClioSport Trader
  Renault 5
Just put a deposit on a new motorbike and gunna pick it up in the van at the weekend.
The problem is that i can't ride it until April 20th 14 due to being restricted to 33bhp.

How can i go about just insuring my bike from theft for just 5 months?
In april i will be insuring fully comp for 12 months.

i'm currently fully comp on my current bike until August 14. (Don't know whether that makes a difference).

cheers for your help.

Pics:
current bike:

6d9ac985a734c79d7bae9e8f8b641346.jpg

new bike:
13f702f0fea8df9db00d7be758fbe0d1.gif
Hi,
I believe out motor cycle department Bikesure offer policies just for fire and theft. If you want to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of their quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.