ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOT Time! Failure!

Dreaded time of the year!

Failed on,

Emissions,
Tyre,

I dont understand how the emissions could pass last year and not this year! Trying a new lamb sensor, baring that i will need a standard exhaust for the day!

Was wondering if anyone in the West Yorkshire area has a spare one i could lend for the day!! Would be a massive help!

Also need a new 205 40 17 tyre, anyone any idea on best place to get 1 from? Cheapest place ive seen is £65 tho there is a brand new Nankang on ebay for £45 form tyre4u.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
If its just to get you through the MOT get the nankang then swap it when you've got your MOT bud.

Chocolate Bar™
he speaks the truth. mine will be getting nailed all the way to the test centre just to make sure it passes lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
mine kinda failed on the emissions but it was sorted with a little bit of extra cash

i need a new lamba though.....i even put the cat back on to

Lots of Alfas
Ali said:
Stick a sock in your exhaust.

If I put one of my socks in the exhaust it would definatly fail any emission test :clown: . As mentioned above before the test get then engine up to temp and give a thrashing before the test should help.