ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOT Failed.

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Decided to MOT my car a couple of weeks early, so I can put it on Autotrader as it is not selling here. True to the way my luck has been going lately, it failed on excessive wear on front discs, both CV outer boots and offside handbrake not working.

Nothing too bad I suppose and its the first time in 14 years of driving, that one of my cars has failed, or even been picked up on anything.

I was suprised to find out I have only done 2840 miles since last year though!!

E87 118d M Sport
Decided to MOT my car a couple of weeks early, so I can put it on Autotrader as it is not selling here. True to the way my luck has been going lately, it failed on excessive wear on front discs, both CV outer boots and offside handbrake not working.

Nothing too bad I suppose and its the first time in 14 years of driving, that one of my cars has failed, or even been picked up on anything.

I was suprised to find out I have only done 2840 miles since last year though!!

It passed last year, youve only driven 2840 miles and now you have excessive wear on both discs.....they were a fun 2840 miles then! must of given it a right bootin lol! :S