ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Most recent pic of your clio...

RB 200 Cup!
here mine lol

DSC02936.jpg

Shed.
The old rat. Sidestrips are back on now tho. Std oem look ftw. Oh and i found my ctr ariel after i thought someone had stolen it, only they had removed it and thrown it in the bush next to where i park at work.

DSC01588.jpg

DSC01591.jpg

Ph1 V6
Grabbed a couple of cheeky pic's of mine earlier when I went out to burn some V Power. Needs a good clean and detail.

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
:evil: this is the most recent of mine thinking of changing the alloys,what do you think,just sprayed from diamond gloss black cant put it on yet as it pissing down outside haha

02062008169.jpg

A Flamin' Red one
How do I post a picture in the size that you lot are!? I've been on this site long enough to know, but I just don't! They're always ones that require the click of a mouse to enlarge :(

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
the white 197 is by far the best, lucky so n so. wud love to c what a 197 looks like in cyclone blue tho, just out of interest

White Sti Hatch
Its been lowered for months lol ! first one on the forum to get decked ! way back in march april !! :rasp:

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Most recent pic... Thats not me in the background with the girlfriend.

whitecopy.gif

Doesnt look quite like this as its been photoshopped but hopefully by next week it will look like this.