ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More RB goodness

RB One Eight Two
Evening guys,

Half day at work today so came home and gave the RB a quick rinse then another coat of Auto Finesse Tough coat finished with a layer of Soul Wax. These two products are amazing I must say. Once finished I went and took a few shots. Sorry for the amount of shots :eek:

Still need to replace my splitter with a Skoda one and get another front fog replaced.

Cheers

Ash

7263628454_85402774fc_c.jpg

DSC_0106 by Ashley_Wallace, on Flickr

Really impressed with Tough Coat and Soul so far...

7263627096_acc3b94bb7_c.jpg

DSC_0117 by Ashley_Wallace, on Flickr

7263626090_bb72590479_c.jpg

DSC_0120 by Ashley_Wallace, on Flickr

7263622498_71544735be_c.jpg

DSC_0127 by Ashley_Wallace, on Flickr

7263619770_0afb990db5_c.jpg

DSC_0132 by Ashley_Wallace, on Flickr

7263622498_71544735be_c.jpg

DSC_0127 by Ashley_Wallace, on Flickr

7263618222_d0f91ffc88_c.jpg

DSC_0135 by Ashley_Wallace, on Flickr

7263616812_cf5c491c97_c.jpg

DSC_0140 by Ashley_Wallace, on Flickr

7263615378_a6d021318c_c.jpg

DSC_0144 by Ashley_Wallace, on Flickr

7263613676_7933289282_c.jpg

DSC_0153 by Ashley_Wallace, on Flickr

7263612384_4edda498e7_c.jpg

DSC_0154 by Ashley_Wallace, on Flickr

7263609794_850b7663df_c.jpg

DSC_0161 by Ashley_Wallace, on Flickr

7263608406_e44deb7a6d_c.jpg

DSC_0163 by Ashley_Wallace, on Flickr

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
That looks immaculate! My fiancée has a RB as well but with anthracite wheels, she was deciding on whether to keep them that colour or go silver. this swayed her mind i think.
where abouts in suffolk are you situated? we're just across the boarder in Norfolk :p

RB One Eight Two
Sweet Jesus that looks good!

Cheers mate!

That looks immaculate! My fiancée has a RB as well but with anthracite wheels, she was deciding on whether to keep them that colour or go silver. this swayed her mind i think.
where abouts in suffolk are you situated? we're just across the boarder in Norfolk :p

Thanks mate! I'm very close to Newmarket, I will have to keep my eyes open when I'm around Norwich.

RB One Eight Two
Cheers guys :)

Tough coat is awesome.
What suspension are you on?
Looking sexy though mate.

I'm very impressed with it I must say. I'm just running on Ktec coilovers mate. I just wanted something affordable which would lower the car to a nice stance, for the price they were, I really can't complain.

RB One Eight Two
Cheers guys!

Dont ever change those wheels!! :D

The wheels are staying but will be getting a refurb at some point as they are in a state, starting to flake on the spokes plus they have a few marks on them. In silver again but want them in a shiny gloss finish if there is such thing.

Slow red one
Cheers dude!

Thanks mate, but since when did you get an R26?

Thanks mate!

Thanks as always to everyones comments :eek:

Had the R26 for 9 months now, certainly miss the clio (probably should of kept it) but it's still local. May even get another one day;) Will need your cleaning services in a few months too I reackon if you fancy it.

RB One Eight Two
Had the R26 for 9 months now, certainly miss the clio (probably should of kept it) but it's still local. May even get another one day;) Will need your cleaning services in a few months too I reackon if you fancy it.

I never realised that you got rid 9 months ago, blimey. Yeah definitely mate, just let me know when you want me to come and do it ;)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
That's a great example of a RB. and the wheels in silver look great.

clio 182
Cheers guys :)

I'm very impressed with it I must say. I'm just running on Ktec coilovers mate. I just wanted something affordable which would lower the car to a nice stance, for the price they were, I really can't complain.

What's the ride like on them, bumpy?

RB One Eight Two
To be honest mate, they really arn't too bad. They are not too hard or bumpy, but sometimes mine rub if i hit a dip in the road at speed, but apart from that they are great IMO.

I love Lamp
Saw you driving down Newwy High Street on Friday night and it look great in that light.. This explains why it was so shiny too haha.. Good effort, looks stunning

RB One Eight Two
Saw you driving down Newwy High Street on Friday night and it look great in that light.. This explains why it was so shiny too haha.. Good effort, looks stunning

Cheers mate :) did you? Come to think of it I do keep seeing a clean Monaco 172 on the A14 in the morning when I'm on my way to work around 8:25ish. Would that be you?

I love Lamp
Cheers mate :) did you? Come to think of it I do keep seeing a clean Monaco 172 on the A14 in the morning when I'm on my way to work around 8:25ish. Would that be you?

Haha yeah that's me we cross quite often just after I just get on it, I wondered if you noticed in the mornings as mine doesn't stand out as much as yours.. You wouldn't have seen me Friday as I was just walking into the White Hart as you pulled up to the traffic lights, my car was round the back lol

RB One Eight Two
Jenic - I would love a Trophy mate but the RB is staying :p

Mackem - I thought it was you, notice you most mornings ;) there are quite a few RS's in Red Lodge where I live, Petrol blue 182, Mercury 200, another RB 182, Black 172 but non seem to be on the forum lol