ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More new wheels! Just can't stop!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Got to be one of the most marmite cars on the forum...I love it :approve:

p.s Get a better camera :rasp:

Ultra Red Megane 225
hi mate

just to rub salt in the wound the turbines have just had a full refurb in glacier white.

they look fit. should be back on the car this week ill get some pics up when they are

Petrol Blue 182.
I'm not too sure, think I prefered the cookies

I wrecked the hub adapters, and I couldnt be arsed to buy another set, so i bought these, cookies will go back on, just not this year.

lol! errm thanks mate.....

hi mate

just to rub salt in the wound the turbines have just had a full refurb in glacier white.

they look fit. should be back on the car this week ill get some pics up when they are

:dapprove:

I like the wheels but suspension makes it looking f**king crap.. Get it raised and it will be a winner.

Petrol Blue 182.
Looks like you have had the car from a scrap yard not just the wheels, looks sh!t

Cheers mate, most of the car has come from a scrap yard, your quite rite :approve:

Loved those turbines in that colour scheme you did!

Not a fan of the P Slots... Could you not get some tyre stretch?

Yeah I could, the tyres are the ones that came with the wheels other wise I would, there £68 each for a stretch 14" tyre!!