ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mopping

182 FF
Hey peeps me again. I am tempted to get my silver 182 mopped as part of a three stage polish. What are the results like?

Thanks

182 FF
Its where they take a super thin layer of paint off. Although i clay mine allot so i am not sure whether its worth it.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Oh right. I think I actually read a thread on here about it, or a link to somewhere else at least. It was a few years ago as well so I can't even search for it, as I have no idea what the thread title was. I think it was a red Mk5 Golf GTI that was done. I don't really have anything else constructive to say lol.

I replied in your other thread.

In addition to what I've said there I would recommend getting over to detailing world and finding someone local to you who has a good reputation and some pictures of their previous work up to back up their ability before letting someone loose on the car.