ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mondeo valet. (Minging!)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Cracking work ginger, but your lack of pics is disappointing.

I realise you're busy working away, but taking a full set of pics of that one would have been a great portfolio piece.

Mondeo TDCI 130
How did you clean the headlining Daniel? Mine is no where near as bad, but was grubby, I cleaned it with water and a rag but ended up with a water stain!! :(

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
That is disgusting, what a scruffy human someone would have to be to allow a car to get in that sort of state! Brilliant work on it! As disgusting as it is, i can see whay you enjoy it, its a great feeling seeing the finished results.

I hoover my interior almost every day. Even if the outside isnt clean, i cant bare the interior being the slightest bit dirty.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Just like to keep it immaculate, iv seen cars that havnt been hovered for weeks and you can never get everything out the carpet when its been left over time.

I have a dc31 so its not as if i have to get the normal hoover outside to do it, litterally takes 2 mins.