ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco Blue 172's...

E87 118d M Sport
oooo another excuse to post pics. why the hell not:

DSC_0015-1.jpg

SNV82645.jpg

172 & RSi
Mossy wins hands down, just looks the nuts!

Mossy yours is stunning. I'm torn between Iceburg and Monaco now :(

My GF gets worried when I start looking for specific colours / specs... that's when you have to drive 5 hours to get one!!!! lol... (I drove 4 1/2 hours to get my Cup and 4 hours to get my TT as it was the colour scheme I wanted!)

So it'd be nice for a change to buy a car reasonably local.

Thanks lads. Monaco every time for me, looks awesome when polished up!

Thats shiney :cool: I just want to touch it!

Haha, had just been machine polished about a week earlier by JD. Theres a thread on here somewhere about it.

Iceberg 172
Thanks for all the pics!

I'm torn between Monaco and Iceburg... I should find out tomorrow if my Cup is a write off or not so I should have a new 172 soon!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
A few of mine.

3831345651_56e0d98019_b.jpg

3834094707_eb38097fcf_b.jpg

4061251372_0c9a2de8ca_b.png

Been a bit lazy since getting the new wheels last year and haven't got round to a good clean and photos.

Clio 172 Cup
Just Spiffed all over my laptop lol

Love this colour, gives the car a mean i couldn't give a fcuk look!

Blue cars Rule!! lol

Clio 172, 200 sx 14a
I really like the look of that, it's only the splitter I'm not keen on. CF splitter (or one without holes in it) and that'd look spot on.
What level of window tintage have you got at the back?

I have got rid of that spiltter now mate i have a cup splitter fitted. The window tints are as dark as i could get dont know what percentage!

Am i being really thivk here but why cant i copy an image to this post? Do i need to have photobucket account or something?

Shows how much attention i have been paying to the rules etc

Iceberg 2002 172
OEM FTW! ;)

better pics once its had a full pc'ing and detail.

Photo-0196.jpg

Photo-0227.jpg

Photo-0228.jpg

Oh and by the way, 432 Monaco blue mk1 valver will ALWAYS look better ;)

Photo-0065-1.jpg

:p

Iceberg 2002 172
Mate im driving a mk1 ph3 16v conversion and a saxo VTR at the moment :( the 172 is the gf's!

Hopefully be back in a valver soon though :)