ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modded 172 yeh or ney

Volvo S60 T5

I like it, but wouldnt drive round in it as its a real attention seeker, I prefer to be subtle and fast rather than loud and proud.

Oh and that would get keyed round my way if not garaged

yeah i have to say different! but as others have said if it was one colour it would be nicer but as a "show" car thats nice sure stands out....:eek:

Mini Cooper S sport

I think it looks hideous..mainly cos of the colour but the front bumpers horrible as well :cry:

VRS

has pimp my ride hit the uk already?

looks good but dont know how long it would stay like that with all the haters around!

Lee

BMW M2C

No way Id ever have something like that, but fair play to the guy, I think it looks fantastic.

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

i like it too its good to be different wudnt have it personally and i agree if the paint wasnt there theres not much else going on....

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 03 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Dan on 03 June 2005i like it! [/QUOTE]You would!

;)

Unusually for me, I like it. Its got The fast and the furious about it :D I would never own it in a million years, but theres something about it that makes it look class, and it isnt the bonnet cos thats gash.

i quite like it to!! plus my car goes that shade of green under different lights! so the colour is not gash :p lol

Nike Lunar Elite's

Im not sure about the front end, but I think it looks mint in the other pic and I actually really like the candy green too

133/225/CLS AMG

If youre gonna mod your Clio to the extreme then thats the way to do it!! I think its pretty cool.

I wouldnt do it, but if youve got the bollox then why not! :D