ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK5 Golf GTI.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Agree on the RNS510!! Although i much prefer the look of the MFD2 in my R32 (hence why i havent swopped), the blue matches the rest of the interior better :eek:

IMG_2458.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I paid £7k for mine, all those asking! Drives so nice and smooth, goes very well too ;).

Yes I'm 20. This is my 7th car. Haven't crash one, btw. Always quick to add that ;)

'09 Clio.
'00 Bora.
'83 Golf
'99 A4
'02 Bora
'90 MX5.

Now this! Gave it a full detail today. Shines very nice, and in the light it really sparkles! Love the colour a lot. Bit different I think, and looks fairly understated.

BMW 330D
Agree on the RNS510!! Although i much prefer the look of the MFD2 in my R32 (hence why i havent swopped), the blue matches the rest of the interior better :eek:

IMG_2458.jpg

That looks really smart!

7k looks a bargain for that mate get some more pictures up though!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I thought you were getting a Clio rs? Nice golf though!

Renault kept f**king me around. They wouldnt except me on Finance (even though VW did on a spanking new Golf GTI, and Audi did on a new A3) then they said they could get me a personal loan through barclays to buy the car and all this s**t. In the end I just gave up trying to buy a new car as they put me off entirely...

Because he has a tiny penis, he needed a car that went faster in a straight line.

Like a prawn on a walnut iirc.
Because this. Also.
Nice car Sir. I was on my 7th by the age of 21 so you've beaten me!
Yay, So far im officially the biggest spunker of money on cars on CS.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I finished cleaning it, then had to go out. Then I was out all saturday night, then at the NFL in Wembley on Sunday.

In other words, I was too drunk to do pictures. I will soon though!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I disagree, they don't last but they look much better than Polo items on the Golf.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Gaz is a big chav. IMO.

And if you disagree, look at his mode of transport. COME AT ME BRO.

DB.

BMW 440i
That's the perfect set up tbh.

How I'd have mine if I could be bothered to spend cash on it

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Is a MK2 Leon FR TFSI the same car only less good looking, better specc'd and cheaper? Or is there more to it than that? What about the DSG boxes?Sorry for the slight hi-jack.

White one is perfect^^

Turbos.
That white one looks great. I saw a red ED35 yesterday and it looks so much better with the coloured bumpers and wheels.

Want to lower mine a tad, but the though of ripping off magnetic dampers seems like a massive waste of money!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I just love the way this thing drives. Went for a blast in it today after work, and got a couple of dirty snaps.

My GTI. by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

8151077346_6b8ce99b3d_z.jpg

8151051849_82e1111b23_z.jpg

8151049905_35141eb870_z.jpg

I really don't want to lower it. It's perfect as it is. I don't know how VW have managed to make a car thats about 20 tonnes feel so nimble, but I'm glad of it. Also the torque makes hammering out of tight corners a lot more enjoyable! It's also comfortable enough to not piss me off on long journeys, averages about 30mpg and because it isnt low I can go down any road without any worries.

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
I thought it was black from the first post (must have glanced over the bit where you mentioned the colour too). Rear bumper would look good colour coded imo