ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 Rear Lights ?

White Sti Hatch
Ne one got a set of these yet ??? Cheers to BREMBO for point them out to me..

005344.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
You have seen the pics have you not? Or is that what the winky is abooout?!

C

Cupster

Look nice in the pic. Gotta look better than the standard mk3 shite tbh

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Here you go

file.php

Looks reet imo. And yes spacers will never happen, but mulling over a Cup spoiler!!!!

White Sti Hatch
Cheers, mine will hopefuly be here on monday god knows !

Ive been the same mate been keepin my eye on the Bay but having no such luck to be honest !

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I'm sourcing another boot methinks, fit the spoiler to that, and bolt it on (only x8 10mm) If i think its ghey, i'll just change the boot back. Job done.! Spoiler isn't too dear is it? £150 or so?

White Sti Hatch
I'm sourcing another boot methinks, fit the spoiler to that, and bolt it on (only x8 10mm) If i think its ghey, i'll just change the boot back. Job done.! Spoiler isn't too dear is it? £150 or so?

Good plan that i was thinking more long the lines of Duck Tape lol !!

Yeah somin round there think K-Tec want round £180 for it, i havent look but know the "spolier" on the boot atm can it be changed as mine has a dent in it or is it part of the whole boot i havent checked ?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
The bit with the brake light? Think its the boot lid? Yeah, think mine can pull it off, but the reason why i'm going to source a boot, is cos i'll probably think its Kev in a few months time. Cant be assed smoothing the stickerflex and holes out that the Spoiler will leave. Just waiting for an Albi boot to appear on the bay or something!!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Oh and de wiper yours.... think yours would suit an Eilia (sp) one as its more smooth?

White Sti Hatch
Oh and de wiper yours.... think yours would suit an Eilia (sp) one as its more smooth?

That was my job for this weekend lol ! Im thinking either of them mate but im still unsure need to get the insurnace claim sorted out and all repairs done before i commit to something.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
They will look well nice against black, look mint on the 197

Some more picture wh*ring to come then :approve: