ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk3 lowered 45mm Woohoo!

2x Clio mk3 1.5dci
I know this is an old post but I am hoping you may still be able to help me. Im thinking of lowering my Clio mk3 1.5dci by 45mm. Has it made much difference to the ride quality on your car? Is it uncomfortable, bouncy or annoying at all over long distances or when going fast? Also how hard where they to fit and any pointers? I also have a choice out of 215 40 17s or the standard dynamique alloys 16s i think... if that makes any difference.

Superleggera'd MK3
I got the the same dilemma....really wanna drop my mk3 and have been saving for coilys....but i want it dropped now! Im not sure whether to keep saving and get coils or just get springs (heard they really crashy though). I wanna get some of the standard dynamique sx alloys 16" with low profile so coils would drop it better onto that setup

Superleggera'd MK3
Coils only way to do it !

Haha see this has been my thoughts....im just so impatient lol might just have to blow the next wage on them then get some new wheels for summer :) tbh i wanna go like 60-70mm drop anyway. Actually, u might be able to help me bio....u had canasta alloys right? What spacers and tyre size did u use on that setup?