ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 Jack/Towing eye/Toolkit thing

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
What does the Mk3 come with - as my R27 just has a jack space. I want a jack though, and the towing eye, and whatever else fits in there. Anyone know if these are the same as the Mk2 items, and how much they are from Renault?

Cheers

Dan

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I have no frikkin idea!! What a good question! lol

(i've had 3 197's and an R27 and worked for Renault for 7 years! so should bloody know!!)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Heh thanks :)

I'd just like something to fill the empty 'jack space' in my boot.

Dan

ST
My R27 never came with a jack either matey...all i got was a towing eye, wheel brace and two cans of foam..

IIRC a jack is a 'cost option' as its pretty pointless as the car has no spare wheel anyway...

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Update here, I do have the whole toolkit thing (never rely on what you're told heh), literally just the jack is missing. Also there is no tyre foam under my passenger Recaro - assuming that is where it's meant to be...? Is the foam something I could get from the dealer - as I'm doing a long trip soon and I'd like to have *something* to help me get going. Also, how is it meant to be held down? Is there Velcro straps under there or something?

Dan

Edit - Just read the manual, apparently they're in a pocket in the glove compartment?

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Further update! There definately isn't any kind of compartment in my glove compartment :)

Dan