ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk3 headlights...

Ged

PD130 Peach
Hi there, i have a mk3 55 plate clio dci. it has the projector style headlights, and for the life of me i can hardly even get to the sidelights, its that tight on the right side with the fuse box and wires and tight on the left because of the washer bottle... is there something im missing to get to the high beam/sidelights? even the low beam is stupidly tight.

Best ideas of how to get to the lights easily?

Ged

PD130 Peach
this is what i feared. oh well, may aswell wait untill i get hid's otherwise, bumper off for sidelights, is ridiculous haha

AK

M240i
Washer bottle is easy enough, just yank out the tube that you pour the water down.

The other side is a little bit harder, yank off the battery and fuse box cover.

Never had to take the bumper off for mine.

M135i
Take the battery covers and fusebox off to make it easier it is do able, and drivers side is easy tbh

Ged

PD130 Peach
thanks for the advice, just i had a swift 1.3 petrol before, not crammed in at all and easy, then i was presented with under the bonnet of my dci, i was like :| ah dear... haha