ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 coilovers

vauxhall corsa vxr
Been quoted £540 delivered for ap coils, lowering 90mm on front and 75 on rear is this a good price

Homo spec mazda
Ap's, weitec Gts and KW v1 basics are all the same, same spring rate, same damper etc. Theyre a good coilover, nice and comfy (relative) but the problem youl hit is the same as me and biohzrd, youl want to go lower on the back then they let you. Not sure on prices as i havent really looked lately but doesnt seem a million miles off IIRC

vauxhall corsa vxr
Bit better £525 from r-tec for same springs and tbh it's all bio's fault for banging on about coils lol

vauxhall corsa vxr
rang venom first mate he cant get hold of them for my car, been in touch with bio hazard aswell so gunna try get the custom rears

Homo spec mazda
Deans custom rears were made to suit the AP's and he got them from coilsprings.co.uk, i got the same made up, all you have to do is ask for a copy of them £110 i think they were.