ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK3 Clio DCi Dynamique

I have a 2006 Clio DCi, and fancy changing the stock alloys for something a bit more pleasing to the eye than the ones on it. I want to stick with OEM wheels.

Would other Renualt wheels (such as the Megane) be the same offset and stud pattern?

yes you can fit twingo rs alloys megane nevasports im sure most non rs will fit are you rolling on the 15inch flower petal ones :rasp:

LY R26
the 16" ones that replaced them are quite nice imo

or if you want a set of 16" black team dynamics pro race 1.2 multispokes i know someone who might be selling theirs ;)

I'd rather just keep a standard Renault wheel on it mate. Its a 5dr standard Clio so don't want to make it look like I am modifying it lol

there is a set on Ebay just now that I have my eye on. See what price they head to though before I chuck a bid on

random post but I have two of these that spent about 2 seconds on a car.

not a full set but hay someone might want them.