ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 Ph2 Blue Clio

1.4 16v mk2 clio
fitted the rims to check how true they were and they were good, they looked lost in the arches so the old wheels are back on for now. removed the tyres and the rims arnt in bad condition but a gloss black powdercoating and a polished rim should set them off, hopefully find some center caps in the mean time and get them fitted by the end of the week all fresh with 195/45/15s all round (the rims came with 165/45/15s on the front but it looked s**t there was like a 150mm gap between the wheel and arch lol) looking to get her lowered in 3 weeks. had a measure up and with the offset of the new rims they sit pretty flush with the arches and with the intention of lowering 60-70mm all round it should leave a nice gap of about 20mm between arch and wheel so bout to fingers gap. quick picture of rear rims on and with the tyres now off

1806fb1c.jpg

1d6f1448.jpg

1.4 16v mk2 clio
just finished painting the centers of the rear hubs. i used a black hammerite to tie in with the other black bits on the car as i thought they look pony gold. once if fitted the new turbines at the weekend your be able to see them as i dont have center caps and i couldnt find a hammerite to match the gun metal grey alloys so black is it. also started painting my engine cover. going for a gloss black

e579acb5.jpg

df3ee746.jpg

1.4 16v mk2 clio
Their Gona look a hundred times better once it's lowered and the wheels are back from refurb. Check the thread tommorrow I'll have the wheels back on

1.4 16v mk2 clio
Got the new wheels on today, so so happy. Look wicked. Need to give the tires a clean and there perfect. They drive lovely they feel so solid and on 195/45/15 tires ride still feels smooth. Once slammed in a few months it's Gona look sick. Can't wait. Let me know what you all think. Can't wait till it's finished

e1461ae6.jpg

68c2295c.jpg

ef6a8215.jpg

b3ef5a44.jpg

chumpmobile
needs decking!
do it asap!
oh and get some centres for you wheels.

what wheels are they?

1.4 16v mk2 clio
It's booked in to get slammed 75mm all round on coilovers in bout 3 weeks. The wheels are Renault 19 turbines, the centre caps are like gold dust, still searching for a set. It will look a million times better when lowered, can't do everything at once I'm not made of money lol :rasp:

1.4 16v mk2 clio
coilovers, geometry, tracking, balancing and MOT all booked in for the 9th of april cant wait

1.4 16v mk2 clio
gave my car a clean today and fiddled with some bits, gave the engine bay a bit of a spruse up to

5199053d.jpg

b7fffbf7.jpg

6127ea9b.jpg

fc6cf1e2.jpg

1.4 16v mk2 clio
Out with the old, in with the new. Got rid of the nurburgring sticker as it's been on for ages and I havnt driven round it, so replaced it with a wheel whores sticker, I like

a3ed2d84.jpg

c2fe72ff.jpg

Aren't turbines off renault 19s? Old school, not to sure on them myself.
Hate to say it, but came across a set of centres for them on ebay about 3 weeks back.:rasp:

1.4 16v mk2 clio
their off renault 19's so yeah pretty old skool, i like em, not to everyones taste on here it seems to be. think it will tie in alot better once i get centres and its lowered

1.4 16v mk2 clio
i guess a bit euro, i think im into them because im into v dubs, no harm in being a bit old skool

Each to their own pal. Will look alot dif when its slammed. I think its just they look out of place with the arch gap! Know what i mean? Not long till you slam it though

Clio 172 2.0 16v
Got the new wheels on today, so so happy. Look wicked. Need to give the tires a clean and there perfect. They drive lovely they feel so solid and on 195/45/15 tires ride still feels smooth. Once slammed in a few months it's Gona look sick. Can't wait. Let me know what you all think. Can't wait till it's finished

e1461ae6.jpg

68c2295c.jpg

ef6a8215.jpg

b3ef5a44.jpg

This will look awesome slammed !

1.2 16v
Hello mate,
Just read your whole thread the car has changed alot since you first had it looks quality!

Quick question thou, how did you get the diamonds off the front and back to paint them, and how did you paint them?
how did you do your brake calipers? did you have to sand then spray or just spray?
is the RS grille a deffo? have a look at my clio see what you think.. (on my thread)
clio sport sticker and Nuremberg (or however you spell it) sticker, where from?

Let me know man Joe

1.4 16v mk2 clio
Had my coilovers fitted today and I'm so happy, had an AP full suspension kit fitted and fully adjusted, had the rear dropped fully and the front levelled in to suit the rear. Had the kit all set up correctly so it should drive sweet, had all the tracking done and the camber adjusted and I'm just waiting for the car to come out the garage for it's MOT. Gona head straight to the jet wash give her a good clean and a good drive, Shame I got to work today but atleast I can give it a good run.

I'll get some photos up this weekend, finally looking good, and not like a monster truck

1.4 16v mk2 clio
Had my coilovers fitted today and I'm so happy, had an AP full suspension kit fitted and fully adjusted, had the rear dropped fully and the front levelled in to suit the rear. Had the kit all set up correctly so it should drive sweet, had all the tracking done and the camber adjusted and I'm just waiting for the car to come out the garage for it's MOT. Gona head straight to the jet wash give her a good clean and a good drive, Shame I got to work today but atleast I can give it a good run.

I'll get some photos up this weekend, finally looking good, and not like a monster truck

1.4 16v mk2 clio
right got the car all lowered yesterday, had all the tracking and camber sorted and it flew through its mot so time for a list of mods so far and a few pics

painted interior dashboard trims white
painted gear knob insert white
Clio Sport tax disc holder
New set of tailored car mats
Removed all stickers in windows
Removed extreme stickers on body work
fitted new rear facelift bumper
rear mouldings colour coded
front mouldings colour coded
painted front and rear diamonds black
painted rear clio badge black
smoothed bullets black
bosch aerotwin front wipers
clean number plates
fitted new front RS grill
SI Tow eye
Clio Sport url sticker on bonnet
Wheel Whores sticker on rear end
Cleaned engine bay
Bee sting aerial
Viper Pipercross induction kit
Full CAF
Painted engine cover black
15" renault 19 alloys
full alloy refurb and powdercoat
Set of 195/45/15 tires
AP coilover set lowered 60mm
Camber adjustment
Tracking and coilover setup

Future mods will hopefully be
full exhaust system custom made (hidden in rear bumper)
lowered 20mm more once springs have bed in
space wheels on 15mm hubcentrics
possible black vinyl roof
colour code door handles
spray wing mirror base plates black
centre caps
get mr dent out to sort few dents on paint work :rasp: