ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK2 Grande Update;)

Clio MK2
Wheels trims put on

My LEDs came today, so i got straight to work :eek:

Started with the front drivers side

Got them soldered together and working through the car lighter electrics

Temporary stuck them on with a bit of selo ;) needed the let on the wires to do the passengers side as well.

After finishing the drivers side I moved swiftly onto the boot as I couldn't start on the passengers side :/

Removed the light and snipped the wires, added a connector and put the LEDs with the Light electrics

After finishing the boot I temporary stuck this on with a bit of selo ;) just because I might have been adding more to it in the future, but i decided to carry on and stick it on properly

Thought i'd just show you what it looked like a night ;) ill show more when i've finished.

Uploaded the picture twice.. my bad-.-
Fanks.
Greg

Clio MK2
I lifted the boots LEDs up so you couldn't actually see the LEDs as the glare was a bit too bright.. so i moved them up to make it look better and a lot cleaner