ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk2 clio

hi all
this is my mk2 clio, Aint nothing amazing at the min as i aint had it long, well since hallowen this year!
the pics are old, since then it had two new front springs, spiltter removed and legal pressed plates, service and mot, and some sticker bombing under the bonnet, and rear wiper romoved
i got a set of alloys just saving up for some v max coilovers.
future plans are coulor coding, v max coilovers, yellow fog lights, sound system and just generally tidy up of the car.
advice on what you guys reckon i should do with the car??
cheers guys

wil do once this f**king snow goes.
well long story cut short passed test 5th feb this year had mk1 clio pride and joy went to mc ds sound system blarring, any way had drinks on seats and food on floor. went round a corner to a housing estate and drinks feel over ( i spet 5 hours b4 hand cleaning it) anyway i went to pick up drinks and bang im on top of two cars. being the prick im i drive away leaving to parked cars wrote of ( integra and megane) drove to mate unit and rebuilt the whole front end with willaims spares next day old bill on door amd nick meand did all the paper work. i had 3 point when i had a moped few years b4. went to court i done for due care and attention failing to stop at scene of accident got 6 point got lience taken away and 400 pound fine.i retook test coulple weeks later passed first time and had to start all again

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
ouch, get your flame suit on for the CS hate brigade!
i hope its taught you thing or two lol.

as for the car, it has potential, though im not usually a fan of 5doors,
instead of Vmax coilvoers, consider ROKKOR ones, just as budget, but half the price!
you may need to change your hubs for the bigger ones though, but as long as you can lift a spanner, its not too hard!

check out some of the pics of my old ph1, most of the mods youll end up doing will be on there! including the yellow fogs! lol

i didnt really like 5 door but i like to be different.
yeah it taught me to not to a knob.
i said to pp lon cs i might get rikkor but ppl say if you cant afford v maxx dont bother blaa blaa blaa
as for spanner work im a maintance engineer at a quarry 9( macanic/fabricator/welder) so i do all the worki myself.
i am planning to go for porsche d90s wheels and do a 172 body conversion?? if possible.

i didnt really like 5 door but i like to be different.
yeah it taught me to not to a knob.
i said to pp lon cs i might get rikkor but ppl say if you cant afford v maxx dont bother blaa blaa blaa
as for spanner work im a maintance engineer at a quarry 9( macanic/fabricator/welder) so i do all the worki myself.
i am planning to go for porsche d90s wheels and do a 172 body conversion?? if possible.

also where are the pics of the clio lol

000_0090.jpg000_0091.jpg000_0094.jpg000_0093.jpg000_0092.jpg Here is the old girl atm i hopfully getting the stickered badges and foglights off stu on here. erm all comment welcome cheers

172 ph1
wil do once this f**king snow goes.
well long story cut short passed test 5th feb this year had mk1 clio pride and joy went to mc ds sound system blarring, any way had drinks on seats and food on floor. went round a corner to a housing estate and drinks feel over ( i spet 5 hours b4 hand cleaning it) anyway i went to pick up drinks and bang im on top of two cars. being the prick im i drive away leaving to parked cars wrote of ( integra and megane) drove to mate unit and rebuilt the whole front end with willaims spares next day old bill on door amd nick meand did all the paper work. i had 3 point when i had a moped few years b4. went to court i done for due care and attention failing to stop at scene of accident got 6 point got lience taken away and 400 pound fine.i retook test coulple weeks later passed first time and had to start all again

your clio would have looked alot worse if id caught you doing that to my car mate....never heard of pulling over?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
que the cliosport hate brigade,
it might have been prudent to keep past mistakes to yourself,
because cliosport will not let them go, and judge you repeatedly for them!

good luck mate!

your clio would have looked alot worse if id caught you doing that to my car mate....never heard of pulling over?
yeah, well like i said cant change the past, if i could i wouldnt been a t**t.
erm hope this aint turned all you guys against me, i a better driver learning from my mistakes.

que the cliosport hate brigade,
it might have been prudent to keep past mistakes to yourself,
because cliosport will not let them go, and judge you repeatedly for them!

good luck mate!

well the hate brigade are well the hate brigade cant argue with them,cause id be the same if they done that too my car but im learning the hard way and well hope you guys can see that