ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 172 Monaco Blue - Epsom - HAS

Think I spotted Has this morning going past Kiln Lane in Epsom, you where heading towards Ewell, I was heading the other way.

Time was about 9:50

All stickered up, looked mint!

Big - :D

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Wahooo!!!!! a SPOTTED post for me :cool:

I saw you to !! in my mirror. well saw a silver clio then colour coded mk1 rear and thaught hmmm 172

I knew your normally around this area just didnt get a chance to post up.

Just popped into Wilsons for parts.... if u saw my other post.

Hope your coming to the Croydon meet tonight??

Hi mate, unfortunatly due to another engagement I cant make the meet tonight. :(

I live in Stoneleigh so often visit the pubs in the Epsom/Ewell area.

That was the 1st time I have seen you, your motor is very eye catching with the stickers! Love it!

Look forward to see the pictures from tonights meet, will have to hook up with you guys and girls for the next one.

Arran

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

hehe

1 reason why i have left them on for so long!! and the fact i cant be arsed to take em off yet lol

it does draw ppls eye to it.... i was hoping to be spotted with em on! lol

shame u cant make it, will get another meet going for those who didnt make this one tonight!!

big red bus

Quote: Originally posted by Has on 05 July 2005

hehe

1 reason why i have left them on for so long!! and the fact i cant be arsed to take em off yet lol

it does draw ppls eye to it.... i was hoping to be spotted with em on! lol

shame u cant make it, will get another meet going for those who didnt make this one tonight!!

We were thinking of holding this meet in honour of him ;)