ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 racing blue

1.8 8v RSi
has anyone ever done one? and with the stripes as well?....im not planning on doing it btw....just wondering what it would look like lol

LY V6 with Recaros
Yeah, doubt it will suit the shape like it does the mk2, but still wanna see it!

1.8 8v RSi
ive tried as well and still trying...ive got the colour close but i loose detail on the car....maybe i shouldn't of used a black car to change colour

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
ive done a mk 1 racing blue or as close to as i can its jsut a standard one if some one wants they can do a seperate mod for wheels and stuffs

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Need a phase 1 172 with the different bumpers etc for a really good comparison, using a non RS model isn't great :)

1.8 8v RSi
well i got the racing blue as close as i can.....mayjor problem is that all the detail goes and it just looks matt....but here it is without the stripes...
IMGP0328racingblue.gif

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm.. interesting. Good effort. The colour doesn't not suit the shape. I think i quite like that although it does just look like a crude cad drawing :p

1.8 8v RSi
as said the detail gets lost because i have to apply the colour with very little opacity...otherwise it wouldnt look so much like a "crude cad drawing":)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I've had a couple of quick goes. More happy with my ph-quick effort.
rbph1.gif

Mk1 effort is a bit of a hash tbh but it's getting late now and i can't be arsed trying anymore. Might sort it out later.
rbmk1.jpg

RenaultSport 172.
think the colour would be ok as a track car as it would be broken down with decals, but not as an everyday plain rb dirver...looks shite!