ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk 2 Radio removal tool....

E36 M3. 182
Does the radio in Mk2's (182) just use a standard generic 2 pronged fork to unlock it and slide out?? I need to get the radio out of the dash to check the code on the side/ back to get a new radio code, but dont have any forks, do renault do them??

Does the radio in Mk2's (182) just use a standard generic 2 pronged fork to unlock it and slide out?? I need to get the radio out of the dash to check the code on the side/ back to get a new radio code, but dont have any forks, do renault do them??

you can usually pick them up on ebay for 2-3 £'s, that's where I got mine from!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PC5-83-Renault-Megane-Clio-Laguna-Stereo-Radio-Release-Removal-Extraction-Keys-/180741850895?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item2a150dc70f#ht_1402wt_1265

9p delivered!

Renault Clio MK2,Ph2
an untangled metal coat hanger is the perfect size (and saves waiting for delivery). Just cut it in two, bend in half and you have your forks.

RS6 C7
You don't need one of those!, 4 of those meat prongs that most people have in the kitchen draw work fine or im sure the coat hangar above would work :) Do it the mans way ;)

removalkey.jpg