ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

missile thrown at my car

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Ph1
What ever happens something wants doing quick because this prize one c**t will end up taking someone out!

What happens if they target a car with kids in the back?

Someone could end up losing control of the car and ploughing over the central etc

This guy needs to be stopped as soon as

Motorbikes
Thats a gutter mate, hope big Gaz can sort him out for you. Had a lok on bebo too but can't find Ultimate Ridez.

Someone needs to penetrate his intimate circle hard!

4859421234a7119914593l.jpg

can you give a better description...is this the one?

PH1 172 Sport
For god sake report it to the police.

Next week he may do it to someone who has a baby sat in the back then whats going to happen....

maico 500/seeking project
he's got a "what do you really think of me?" bit on his bebo , we should all leave messages sayin he's gona get a kick-in ! pmsl

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
nice what a dick head.... scaired of spiders though...why behave like that when you have kids is beyond me...

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
As said leave it a while to die down then nitromors for the win. Or if you can get hold of it Hydroflouric acid ftw. That is seriously evil stuff (not to be confused with hydrochloric). It is far far stronger. :)

Clio Rsi
mate, this bloke is obviously a complete nob! If it was me, i think i'd go as far to say that he would not of got away with it if it happened to me! The cvnt would be drinking through a straw after i finished! Was gonna suggest that u just go round his house and cut his brake lines, but the dumb fuk has got kids, so maybe not the best idea!
On another note, it is the ceramic from the spark plug that causes the glass to shatter. Maybe paybak on all 6 of his windows would be a better option!
On yet another note, look at his mates cars on his bebo wall! They're all s**t.

VW Caddy Van
This guy aint on Strathycruise.com Aint seen him post etc

I laugh everytime i see this car it's truely awful

As said leave it a while to die down then nitromors for the win. Or if you can get hold of it Hydroflouric acid ftw. That is seriously evil stuff (not to be confused with hydrochloric). It is far far stronger. :)

I wouldn't want to touch Hydrofluoric Acid with a very long barge pole, that is some seriously dangerous stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.