ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Miss my Clio

Is it wrong that I liked my Clio 182 more then my S2000? I can't seem to get it to tick allege boxes....

Chocolate Orange 172
Think most people miss there RS's when they get into something else, there is just something about them that makes you want to come back for more!

Can't say I miss my 182 when I'm driving my car.

Don't get me wrong, it was an awesome car. It's just the game has moved on.

I do miss being able to get a bike in the back though :(

Megane r26
i mised my old 172 when i first brought my 197 but now i've got used the the 197's drive its an awesome car out the box an i can still get my mountain bike in the bike for when i want to hit the trails :)

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Funny this should come up, been looking at getting a E46 M3 but i don't know i keep coming back and looking at getting another clio. Only been without one for over a year.

Just the power down grade after having two turbo cars is the put off.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
I do miss my 182 for just the fact its was so much easer to drive fast than an ST. Driving the fiesta makes you appreciate a RS more.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I only had a 1.2 and upgraded to my zetec-s. I still bloody miss it, even though it's still sat on the drive as I "haven't got round to" selling it yet.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Funny this should come up, been looking at getting a E46 M3 but i don't know i keep coming back and looking at getting another clio. Only been without one for over a year.

Just the power down grade after having two turbo cars is the put off.

I had three turbo cars after my first Clio RS... now I'm back and couldn't be happier!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Wanted one for years... then finally drove an S2000 when I had my Ph1. Didn't really like it at all. :(

Can honestly say I do not miss either of my Clios at all.