ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mis-sold a clio 182 cup??

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Keep that to track. Just get (a f**king lot of) money off it. Easier to get coilovers for it.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
still going to be using it as my everyday car but want the abillity to track it as and when I please without having to do much more than change the wheels over etc

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
hi all,

it's definately not a CUP the link is here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....7&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123#ht_1062wt_988

Clearly advertised as a cup, he said may give a full refund or compensation if I get a refund today or tomorrow will be out to get a proper CUP ASAP

You bought a car on ebay.
From a garage.
Who's had 20 feedbacks in 2 years.
All from purchases.
With his only sale feedback in 12 months as a neutral.
Which reads as a negative.........

words escape me

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
still going to be using it as my everyday car but want the abillity to track it as and when I please without having to do much more than change the wheels over etc

You can use a car with coilovers everyday without problem if you shop wisely but they will be much more fun on track!

If you get a cup and want coilovers you have my problem of finding stuff that meet your needs without spending stupid money!

Fiesta ST2 MP215
You bought a car on ebay.
From a garage.
Who's had 20 feedbacks in 2 years.
All from purchases.
With his only sale feedback in 12 months as a neutral.
Which reads as a negative.........

words escape me

when listing private ads like all of thiers are now the transaction doesnt take place over ebay, nor are the items sold to X ebay member for feedback to be given correctly, so the usual route of checking out sellers with these listings goes out the window

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
when listing private ads like all of thiers are now the transaction doesnt take place over ebay, nor are the items sold to X ebay member for feedback to be given correctly, so the usual route of checking out sellers with these listings goes out the window

Thus negating any eBay fees, the feedback system and any protection ebay can offer when something is mis-sold.
Still sounds like a fail

RS6 C7
Thus negating any eBay fees, the feedback system and any protection ebay can offer when something is mis-sold.
Still sounds like a fail
All car sales on eBay (By a trader) are the same, You will see some of the biggest garages in the country on eBay have 0 feedback!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
My non cup packed 182 was around 4k from a dealer. Didn't cost me anything as the car I traded in was worth more. But even if I had the money I would of still paid 4k.

I wanted more suspension choices as was changing the suspension right away, I added a trophy spoiler later on and a cup splitter so now it looks much different anyway.

Cup packs are over rated ;)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Ye eBay is just like a web viewing item for me when I'm looking for a car (like auto trader) organise a proper viewing afterwards once you spotted what you want.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
My non cup packed 182 was around 4k from a dealer. Didn't cost me anything as the car I traded in was worth more. But even if I had the money I would of still paid 4k.

I wanted more suspension choices as was changing the suspension right away, I added a trophy spoiler later on and a cup splitter so now it looks much different anyway.

Cup packs are over rated ;)

Plus add in that the suspension will be old...... Potentially coming up 10 years old for an early one!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Yeah very good point, would probably benefit massively from being refreshed anyway.

Plus if you wanted cup you can fit the 172 cup shocks instead of 182 cup shocks, can't see there being a noticeable difference but you still get the cup part!

If I had to buy again I wouldn't have bought a 182 with cup hubs!

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Am trying to, dealer is scuttling around trying to find out how much he can get the cup parts put on for lol I think they are in for a shock eh?

It's not a cup so I wouldn't bother swapping suspension.

And it's your own fault for not checking. Cup or no cup I probably wouldn't care either way to be honest